Season 3 is still many months away, but today we found out that Season 2 will be released on Blu-ray and DVD June 4th. The season 2 set will feature some cool new behind the scenes features including a look at the set tour we took last January in Vancouver on set.
• Season 3 preview
• “One Page at a Time”: Writing the 2nd American Revolution
• “The Skitter Evolution”
• A Fan’s Perspective: Touring the set of Falling Skies
• Audio commentaries for four episodes
• Behind the Scenes featurette
• Falling Skies trading card from Rittenhouse
EW.com also revealed the first footage of season 3 which includes Tom Mason on horseback and Maggie under attack. With the cliffhanger at the end of season 2, many are wondering if the new alien will be a friend of foe. We were also given questions about what is going to end up happening to Ben and other kids who were harnessed and who are undergoing a process of transformation. The clip at the end with some small season 3 hints tells us that there is yet another alien to fear.
Which characters story are you most excited about?