The 100th episode of Once Upon A Time will soon be upon us, and I would like to celebrate the occasion with stunning fan art. Fan art has become a major staple in any fandom, and I have seen some real talent, and we could combine that talent with the show’s 100th episode.
I would like to celebrate the show that we all love by having a showcase of fan art that would also serve as a way to let the cast, crew and writers know how much we appreciate this amazing show they have given us. I want to show off the imagination that Once fans have, so you will find my proposal below.
Your mission, should you to choose to accept it, is to make the ‘featured image’ here at Three If By Space, for our review of the 100th episode. What is the ‘featured image,’ you ask? The featured image is the large image that is at the top of every post we publish. I only have a few guidelines for you to follow.
- You MUST watermark your creation so that it is visible, but in such a way that it does not take away from the beauty of the artwork. It can be your artist pen name, or whatever it is that you usually use.
- You MUST use high quality photos in your creation, and the images must not be blurry.
- I’m not going to put a limit on size because I don’t want to hinder the creative process. However, keep in mind that our featured image is 900 x 450, and there will be some slight resizing. You are welcome to start out the image at that size if you prefer.
- You can use any images from all seasons that you like (if you can find them) but I would not overcrowd the creation. I won’t post an “X number of pictures” limit so just be mindful.
- You MUST include the show LOGO, and “100th episode” or just “100” in the image. It could be “Once Turns 100,” for example, and I don’t object to any form of text, if it fits the purpose of the artwork.
- Entries MUST be in JPG or PNG format only.
- Entries must be emailed to me at email@example.com no later than February 29 so we have time to go though all the entries in time for the 100th episode on March 6th.
- Please include in your email the following: your name, twitter handle if available, and a short bio, which will be included if your artwork is published.
- As the creator, you understand that you will retain the rights to the artwork, and no compensation, other than publication, is or has been offered.
After the 100th episode airs, I will post a few of the entries a day so that we can showcase all the submissions received. It will be our way of thanking all the artists who took the time to be so creative! I hope you have fun with this celebration, and I look forward to your submissions! If you have any questions, feel free to comment in this post, or via email!
Follow me @coyotegirl28 and @threeifbyspace
Like us on Facebook or Subscribe to get instant notice of new posts
Share this post by using our Social Share buttons above!