Fanhome, unveiled The Star Wars Encyclopedia, The collection is a monthly subscription with the first shipment containing two books and every shipment afterward containing four books each. 90 books in all for this collection. I received the first 2 books to check out, and they cover 1 Starship (The Millennium Falcon) and 1 Character (Darth Vader). Each hardcover has over 70 pages dedicated to each topic.
The subscription model has more than the 90 books in the collection with a few collector’s items if you stick with the subscription through certain milestones. Each book helps fans discover the secrets of the galaxy by exploring beloved characters, lore, and mythology, which includes extensively detailing the various starships, weapons, planets, and creatures that inhabit them.
As a fan of Star Wars, even I have learned things from both of these I didn’t know. Backgrounds, schematics, history, and more. The hardcovers are also a nice choice as they sit nice a clean on your bookshelf. And as you build your collection, the outside edge creates a design. In total there will be 23 shipments. This puts the total cost of the collection at just over $1,000 in total which makes this collection a bit on the pricey side. However you can cancel at any time.
You can start your subscription for as little as $1 for the first book and free shipping.
The Star Wars Encyclopedia collection will cover:
- Characters & Creatures: Fans will find stories of courageous heroes, evil villains, skilled pilots, and brave Jedi Knights in this collection. Each book is packed full of information and detailed character studies of the most famous names in the saga including Darth VaderTM, Captain PhasmaTM, Princess LeiaTM, Han SoloTM, ChewbaccaTM and more.
- Weapons & Technology: Uncover the shooting accuracy of different blasters and the internal components of a lightsaber. Everything from thermal detonators, vibro-blades, hyperspace travel, and holocrons are explored in these extensive volumes.
- Galactic Atlas: Experience the beauty, danger, and mystery of the locations that make up the Star Wars galaxy. Through the encyclopedia, fans will take a guided tour across the vastness of space from the sophisticated planets located in the Core, the Outer Rim, and the sinister Unknown Regions, to the diverse habitats of Tatooine, Hoth, Takodana and Exegol.
- Starships & Vehicles: Discover the inner workings of the most famous starships and transporters from across the galaxy, including the Millennium Falcon, the Mandalorian’s Razor Crest, and Supreme Leader Snoke’s Supremacy. From learning the different types of TIE fighters to how many frigates were in the rebel fleet, as well as exploring the interiors and performance of each vehicle, these volumes are for you.
- History & Events: Learn about the rise of the evil Emperor PalpatineTM, the fall of Anakin SkywalkerTM, and the triumph of his son, Luke SkywalkerTM. Relive moments of the adventure in this detailed history.
- Droids: This extensive collection allows fans to meet protocol droids like C-3POTM to astromechs such as R2-D2TM and BB-8TM, or droids created for medical or military purposes such as 2-1BTM and K-2SOTM. Discover the uses for which each was developed and their various appearances and stories throughout the saga.