Dominion‘s coming! Two weeks from tomorrow (Thursday, July 9), you should be glued to your couch, waiting for the next chapter in the battle between angel and man. I won’t be on my couch – I’ll be at San Diego ComicCon, hopefully watching the episodes with executive producer Vaun Wilmott and several hundred other fans – but I’m plenty excited! I’ll bring you every bit of news I can.
What can you do in the meantime to prepare? Here are some suggestions:
– Watch Legion, the movie that Dominion is based on. Starring Dennis Quaid and Paul Bettany (as Michael), it’s the very beginning of the war.
– Make yourself a pair of wings. Be sure you can still fit on your couch if you’re wearing them. Don’t ruin a good pillow – those feathers aren’t big enough anyway.
– Sign up for Twitter, if you aren’t already on it. Dominion’s cast and crew has some of the best live tweeting around. If Twitter confuses you, there are some excellent tutorial videos on Youtube – that’s how I learned. There is an extensive list of cast and crew Twitter handles on the Syfy Dominion’s Angels Facebook group, in the files section. Here’s some info about getting involved in live tweeting for the premiere (thanks for the poster to Tina-B Something – that’s her Facebook name).
– Rewatch all of last season’s episodes, then read every review you can find, including mine, of each episode, so you’re ready with all the bits and pieces. Figure out the relationships between Alex and Noma, Alex and Claire, William and Claire, Michael and Alex, Arika and Uriel, Gabriel and pudding…
– Develop theories about who or what the fourth Archangel, Raphael, is, and if or when we will see him or her. Be sure those theories do not include a Ninja Turtle in any way, shape or form.
– Find a competent henna artist and have secret markings put all over your body. I don’t suggest permanent tattoos.
– Watch this trailer and jump up and down with excitement.
Follow me on Twitter: @ErinConrad2 and @threeifbyspace
Subscribe or Like us on Facebook to get instant notice of new posts
Share this post using our Social Share buttons above